Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
You will be home and dry in the interview if you have good qualifications and wide experience.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Thành ngữ: be home and dry = be successful: thành công >< unsuccessful: thất bại
be satisfied: hài lòng
be unstisfied: không hài lòng
Dịch: Bạn sẽ thành công trong cuộc phỏng vấn nếu bạn có trình độ tốt và kinh nghiệm rộng.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.
- In the twentieth century, drug markedly improved health throughout the world.
- Students’ motivation for learning a language increase
- Today, American English is particularly influential
- This new washing machine is not a patch on our old one