Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
When I mentioned the party, he was all ears.
using both ears
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
All ears = listen attentively: nghe một cách chăm chú
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.