Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
The way the care-taker treated those little children was deplorable. She must be punished for what she did.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Kiến thức: từ vựng, từ đồng nghĩa
Giải thích: deplorable (adj): tồi tệ, không thể chấp nhận được
respectable (adj): đáng kính trọng unacceptable (adj): không thể chấp nhận được
mischievous (adj): tinh nghịch satisfactory (adj): thỏa mãn, đạt yêu cầu
=> unacceptable = deplorable
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.
- In the twentieth century, drug markedly improved health throughout the world.
- Students’ motivation for learning a language increase
- Today, American English is particularly influential
- This new washing machine is not a patch on our old one