Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Students are expected to always (adhere) to school regulations.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: D
adhere to: tuân theo, tuân thủ question: hỏi, chất vấn
violate: vi phạm, trái với
disregard: không quan tâm đến, coi thường follow: làm theo, nghe theo
=> adhere to = follow
=> đáp án D
Tạm dịch: Học sinh được yêu cầu phải tuân theo các quy định của nhà trường.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.
- In the twentieth century, drug markedly improved health throughout the world.
- Students’ motivation for learning a language increase
- Today, American English is particularly influential
- This new washing machine is not a patch on our old one