Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
She denied having stolen his mother’s money.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
refuse: từ chối
admit: thừa nhận
insist on: khăng khăng
remind: gợi nhắc lại
deny: phủ nhận >< admit: thừa nhận
Dịch: Cô ấy đã phủ nhận việc ăn cắp tiền của mẹ
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.