Mark the letter A,B,C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Name of people in the book were changed to preserve anonymity.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Preserve: giữ; giữ gìn; bảo tồn
Trái nghĩa là reveal: để lộ ra, tiết lộ, phát giác
Dịch: Tên của người dân trong cuốn sách đã được thay đổi để bảo vệ danh tính.
Conserve: bảo tồn, bảo vệ
Cover: che đậy
Presume: dám, đánh bạo, mạo muội
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.
- In the twentieth century, drug markedly improved health throughout the world.
- Students’ motivation for learning a language increase
- Today, American English is particularly influential
- This new washing machine is not a patch on our old one