Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
I think it’s impossible to abolish school examinations. They are necessary to evaluate students’ progress.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Kiến thức: từ vựng, từ trái nghĩa
Giải thích: abolish (v): loại bỏ
stop (v): dừng lại extinguish (v): dập tắt
continue (v): tiếp tục organize (v): tổ chức
=> continue >< abolish
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.