Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
I didn’t think his comments were very appropriate at the time.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Appropriate: phù hợp ≠ unsuitable: không phù hợp
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.
- In the twentieth century, drug markedly improved health throughout the world.
- Students’ motivation for learning a language increase
- Today, American English is particularly influential
- This new washing machine is not a patch on our old one