Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in ecah of the following questions.
He had never experienced such discourtesy towards the president as it occurred.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
“discourtesy”: sự khiếm nhã, hành động bất lịch sự
Trái nghĩa là politeness: lễ độ, lịch sự
Dịch câu: Anh ta chưa bao giờ tỏ ra khiếm nhã trước tổng thống như điều đã xảy ra.
A.rudeness: sự khiếm nhã, bất lịch sự
C. measurement: sự đo lường, đo đạc
D. encouragement: sự khích lệ, cổ vũ
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.
- In the twentieth century, drug markedly improved health throughout the world.
- Students’ motivation for learning a language increase
- Today, American English is particularly influential
- This new washing machine is not a patch on our old one