Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
Art critics and historians alike claim that Van Gogh’s art ________ from that of his contemporaries.
is a considerable difference
is considerably different
the difference is considerable
is considerably and differently
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án đúng là B: is considerably different
Giải thích: Trạng từ đứng trước tính từ để bổ nghĩa cho tính từ đó ⇒ be considerably different (khác biệt đáng kể)
Dịch nghĩa: Những nhà phê bình nghệ thuật và nhà sử học đều nói rằng nghệ thuật của Van Gogh thì khác biệt đáng kể so với nghệ thuật của những người cùng thời.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He was offered the job thanks to his ________performance during his job interview.
- Most of us would agree that physical_______does not play a major part in how we react to the people we meet.
- Many countries’ cutural ____________is a result of talking in immigrants from all over the world.
- You may find doing this job very ________. Try it!
- The polar bear’s________depends on its ability to catch fish.
- You should concentrate on what the__________is saying and try to answer all the questions thoroughly.
- The _____ dressed woman in the advertisement has a pose smile on her face.
- His achievements were partly due to the____________ of his wife.
- The top tourist ________in Vietnam, Ha Long bay features thousands of islands, each topped with thick jungle vegetation, forming a spectacular seascap