Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
After her husband’s tragic accident, she took up his position at the university.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Tragic : bi kịch, thảm khóc ≠ comic: hài hước, vui vẻ
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- She got up late and rushed to the bus stop
- For example, you can play a ballad, then move on to something more energetic such as rock ‘n’ roll
- I didn’t think his comments were very inappropriate at the time
- The collapse of the stock market in 1929 signaled the beginning of the Depression.