We didn’t go on holiday because we didn’t have enough money.
If we had enough money, we would go on holiday.
We wouldn’t go on holiday because we have no money.
If we had had enough money, we would have gone on holiday.
If we went on holiday, we need enough money.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án đúng là C
- Câu điều kiện loại III diễn tả sự việc không thể xảy ra ở quá khứ: If + S + had + V-ed/(III), S + would (not) + have + V-ed/(III).
- Nếu chúng tôi có đủ tiền, chúng tôi đã tiếp tục kì nghỉ.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Hurry up or you will miss the bus!
- If he doesn’t work harder, he’ll lose his job
- You can’t visit the United States unless you get a visa
- Water freezes if the temperature _________ below zero
- If I lived by the sea, I _________ a lot of swimming
- Why didn’t you attend the party?”. – I would have gone if I _________ time”
- If you have a map along, you _________ get lost
- It’s a very nice drink. I’m sure you would like it if you _________ it