Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
There are two types of higher education in _______ UK: higher general education and higher vocational education.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án đúng là C
- “the” là mạo từ xác định đứng trước một số quốc gia như UK, USA
- Có 2 kiểu giáo dục bậc cao ở Vương Quốc Anh: giáo dục tổng hợp và giáo dục hướng nghiệp.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- _________her tears, she waved goodbye to her family from the station platform
- Please complete the _________form and return it to us
- Parents can express a _______ for the school their child attends
- In many countries, prospective university students apply for _______ during their last year of high school
- A _______ is an official document that you receive when you have completed a course of study or training
- _______ education is normally taken to include undergraduate arid postgraduate education, as well as vocational education and training
- He has not been offered the job because he cannot meet the _______ of the company
- You are old enough. I think it is high time you applied _______ a job
- Many parents do not let their children make a decision _______ their future career