Exercise 2: Error Identification.
The education children are received during their primary years is crucial for both their personal development and their country as a whole.
as a whole
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Lots of houses _______ by the earthquake
- In the US, the first stage of compulsory education _______ as elementary education
- The telephone _______ by Alexander Graham Bell
- _______ yet?
- The trees _______
- All bottles _______ before transportation
- Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony _______ next weekend
- Bicycles _______ in the driveway
- The purpose of secondary education is to give common knowledge and to prepare for either higher education and vocational education.