Bill didn’t go to school because of his illness.
Because of Bill was ill, he didn’t go to school.
Because Bill is ill, he doesn’t go to school.
Because Bill was ill, he didn’t go to school.
Bill didn’t go to school because he is ill.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi HK2 ANH 12 năm 2021
Đáp án đúng: C
Vì Bill bị ốm nên anh ấy không đi học.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- It is unlikely that results of the elections will be made public before tomorrow morning.
- Shall we go for a walk? What about …
- We will miss the train if we don’t hurry up.
- I bought a bike yesterday.
- I will visit my grandparents tomorrow. She said ____________.
- Most of the things children learn at school _______.
- How many school subjects are mentioned in the passage?
- According to the passage, children learn history to know about ________.
- Why do children have to learn their native language?