Exercise 3: Choose A, B, C or D that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
Bicycles _______ in the driveway.
must not leave
must not be leaving
must not be left
must not have left
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Lots of houses _______ by the earthquake
- In the US, the first stage of compulsory education _______ as elementary education
- The telephone _______ by Alexander Graham Bell
- _______ yet?
- The trees _______
- All bottles _______ before transportation
- Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony _______ next weekend
- The purpose of secondary education is to give common knowledge and to prepare for either higher education and vocational education.
- The major goals of primary education is to achieve basic literacy and numeracy among all students