Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
Mike wrote the text. He selected the illustration as well.
If Mike had written the text, he would have selected the illustration.
In order to select the illustration, Mike had to write the text.
Mike not only wrote the text but also selected the illustration.
The text Mike wrote was not as good as the illustration he selected.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Mike viết nội dung. Anh ấy cũng chọn hình minh họa nữa.
A: Nếu Mike đã viết nội dung, anh ấy sẽ đã chọn hình minh họa
B: Để chọn hình minh họa, Mike phải viết nội dung.
C: Mike không chỉ viết nội dung mà anh ấy còn chọn hình minh họa.
D: Nội dung Mike viết không hay bằng hình minh hoạ anh ấy chọn.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The boy is called Duncan. He sits next to me in class
- He will go to an interview the next time
- Nam has studied English only for several months.
- We eventually caught a train. It was one that stops at every station
- I noticed that the door was open. I decided to go in. This turned out to be a mistake
- Some people wanted travel scholarships. The end of the week was the deadline. By then everyone had applied
- Their dog was very fierce. People didn’t dare to come up to their house
- He hadn’t eaten anything since morning. He took the food eagerly
- He failed his driving test the first time. As a result, he took it again