Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
You won’t be allowed in until your identity has been checked.
Show us your identity card and then you will be allowed in.
Not until they identity you will you be allowed to join in the show.
You will be allowed in unless your identity has been checked.
Only when your identity has been checked will you be admitted.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Sunbathing is still a popular activity. People do it even though they know it can cause cancer.
- Her living conditions were not good. She studied very well.
- ‘You shouldn’t have leaked our confidential report to the press, Frank!’ said Jane.
- Because he came to class late, the teacher punished him.
- If I had studied English earlier, I would have had a better job now.
- Lack of finances is one of the main barrier to many peoples lifelong learning process.
- Government offices store and maintain such documents as certificates of birth, marrying and death.
- According to the passage, who help ecotourism to develop
- What does the word ‘It’ in paragraph 3 refer to?