“You shouldn’t have leaked our confidential report to the press, Frank!” said Jane.
Jane accused Frank of having cheated the press with their confidential report.
Jane criticized Frank for having disclosed their confidential report to the press.
Jane suspected that Frank had leaked their confidential report to the press.
Jane blamed Frank for having flattered the press with their confidential report.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Sunbathing is still a popular activity. People do it even though they know it can cause cancer.
- Her living conditions were not good. She studied very well.
- Because he came to class late, the teacher punished him.
- You wont be allowed in until your identity has been checked.
- If I had studied English earlier, I would have had a better job now.
- Lack of finances is one of the main barrier to many peoples lifelong learning process.
- Government offices store and maintain such documents as certificates of birth, marrying and death.
- According to the passage, who help ecotourism to develop
- What does the word ‘It’ in paragraph 3 refer to?