Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
You can use my phone. Make sure you don’t drop it.
You can’t use my phone provided you don’t drop it.
You can use my phone if you don’t drop it.
You can use my phone unless you don’t drop it.
You can’t use my phone in case you drop it.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
B. Bạn có thể sử dụng điện thoại của tôi nếu bạn không làm rơi nó.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I didn’t recognize my uncle. I did after he raised his voice only.
- If I were you, I would invest more on this project.
- I will study harder for the university entrance exam,” Trang said.
- In population, Los Angeles is not as big as New York.
- Chocolate is prepared by a complexity process of cleaning, blending and roasting cocoa beans, which must be ground and mixed with sugar
- You can spend your free time relaxing, making something new, or go somewhere.
- The assumption that smoking have bad effects on our health has been proved
- The word ‘their” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.m
- According to paragraph 3, what is illustrated when the author mentions the case of commuters