You can stay in the flat for free as long as you pay the bills.
Whether you pay the bills or stay in the flat, it is free.
Without the bills paid, you can stay in the free flat.
Unless the flat is free of bills, you cannot stay in it.
Provided you pay the bills, you can stay in the flat for free.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word advantage” in the last paragraph most closely means ______.
- In the author’s judgment, ______.
- In order to show that learning to write requires effort, the author gives the example
- Learning to write is ______.
- Normal human beings ______.
- According to the passage
- The author of the passage argues that ______.
- We sometimes think of writing as more real than speech because ______.
- This article is about ________