You are able to go out with your friend this evening.
You musn’t go out with your friend this evening.
You should go out with your friend this evening.
You needn’t go out with your friend this evening.
You can go out with your friend this evening.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
Kiến thức modal verb : To be able to + V = Can + V + St
Musn’t + V + St = are not allowed to + V
Should + V + St:
Needn’t + V + St = don’t/ doesn’t have + V +St
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Right after the boy got out of his house, it started to rain heavily
- Julian dropped out of college after his first year. Now he regrets
- Mum, please don’t tell Dad my mistake!” the boy said
- It started to rain at 2 o’clock and it is still raining
- The sign says that we should read the constructions carefully before proceeding
- Her weight has increased remarkably since they began receiving treatment.
- His parents are satisfied with his result when he was at high school yesterday.
- The word This” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.i
- Which of the following is infered according to the article?