Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
With the final examinations coming very soon his anxiety was rising to almost unbearable limits.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
anxiety: sự lo ngại >
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I didn’t recognize my uncle. I did after he raised his voice only.
- You can use my phone. Make sure you don’t drop it.
- If I were you, I would invest more on this project.
- I will study harder for the university entrance exam,” Trang said.
- In population, Los Angeles is not as big as New York.
- Chocolate is prepared by a complexity process of cleaning, blending and roasting cocoa beans, which must be ground and mixed with sugar
- You can spend your free time relaxing, making something new, or go somewhere.
- The assumption that smoking have bad effects on our health has been proved
- The word ‘their” in paragraph 3 refers to ______.m