Why does the writer mention “John F. Kennedy” in line 2?
He was one of the people who selected the Pulitzer winners.
He was one of the winners of the Pulitzer Prize.
He was in one of the scandals reported on by Joseph Pulitzer
He was one of the inventors of the famous awards.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Dẫn chứng: First awarded in 1917, the Pulitzer Prize has been won by Emest Hemingway, Harper Lee, John F. Kennedy, and Rodgers and Hammerstein, among others.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- According to the reading passage, why did Joseph Pulitzer invent the Pulitzer Prize?
- Which sentence about the Pulitzer Prize is NOT true according to the reading passage?
- The word partial” in the passage is closest in meaning to …………..
- According to the reading passage, who receives the Pulitzer Prize?
- And they all say they would much rather go on living in their old farmhouse
- The three families get
- Joe works at home
- Pam looks after the shopping and
- In a small village in North Yorkshire, there is a big old farmhouse