Which of the following would the writer support?
Without formal education, people won’t be able to read and write.
Schooling is of no use because students do similar things every day.
Our education system needs to be changed as soon as possible.
Going to school is only part of how people become educated.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
Dẫn chứng: Education, then, is a very broad, inclusive term; it is a lifelong process, a process that starts long before the start of school, and one that should be a necessary part of one’s entire life
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word pattern” in line 15 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the author, what do potters use to remove the pot from the wheel?
- It can be inferred from the passage that clay is processed commercially in order to ______.
- The word functional” in line 6 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the passage, which of the following can be learned about an ancient civilization by examining its pottery?
- The word it” in line 2 refers to ______.
- What does the passage mainly d
- From the passage, we can infer that a high school teacher ______.
- Because the general pattern of schooling varies little from one setting to the next, school children throughout the country ______.