Which of the following statements about leadership can be inferred from paragraph 2?
person can best learn how to be an effective leader by studying research on leadership.
Most people desire to be leaders but can produce little evidence of their qualifications.
A person who is an effective leader of a particular group may not be an effective leader in another group.
Few people succeed in sharing a leadership role with another person.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Paragraphs 3 and 4 organize the discussion of leadership primarily in terms of___________
- The word resolve” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to___________
- It can be understood that___________
- The word collective” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to___________
- The passage indicates that instrumental leaders generally focus on___________
- The passage mentions all of the following ways by which people can become leaders EXCEPT___________
- What does the passage mainly
- What best describes the author’s purpose in writing the passage?
- According to the passage, how is solar energy production similar to geothermal energy production?