Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
Students at a prominent university spend about $50,000 per year on their study and living expenses.
Few four-year colleges cost at least $10,000 per year.
Students studying at colleges which also offer a good education pay much more money than those studying at others.
Attending university in the United States is costly.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
Thông tin trong bài: “Going to college or university in the United States is very expensive.” (Đi học cao đẳng hay đại học ở Mỹ rất đắt.)
A, B, C không đúng theo thông tin trong bài đọc.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He didnt go to his friends wedding party. She felt so sad.
- The boy was very bright. He could solve all the math problems quickly.
- My father likes nothing better than playing football in his free time.
- It is open to question as to whether my sister, Linda, will get the job.
- ‘Don’t be so disappointed Mary. You can take the driving test again,’ said Mark.
- It is (A) disappointing that (B) almost tourists who (C) come to the country only visit the (D) same few overcrowded places.
- (A) The more the relative humidity reading (B) rises, (C) the worst the heat (D) affects us.
- (A) Many of the population (B) in our country (C) is composed (D) of farmers.
- The word ‘intriguing’ in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to ____________