Which is NOT true about the robbery?
The thieves set off an alarm while stealing art.
The guards helped the thieves steal art.
The thieves stole art by Rembrandt.
The art hasn’t been found to this day.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- What can be inferred about the thieves?
- The word ‘festivities’ in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to________.
- The word ‘Founded’ in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to________.
- What is the passage
- The word ‘he’ in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- What happened during the robbery?
- The main purpose of the third paragraph is to________.
- Frank and Brandy are talking about Brandys last vacation.Frank:
- Cindy and Peter are talking about species extinction.Cindy: