Which is NOT mentioned as a task that proof do?
They tell the police who to arrest.
They tell the police where crimes might happen.
They tell the police the type of person who might be targeted.
They tell the police what a criminal acts like.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- What can be inferred about the thieves?
- The word ‘festivities’ in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to________.
- The word ‘Founded’ in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to________.
- What is the passage
- The word ‘he’ in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- What happened during the robbery?
- Which is NOT true about the robbery?
- The main purpose of the third paragraph is to________.
- Frank and Brandy are talking about Brandys last vacation.Frank: