Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35.
Health promotion and disease prevention programs focus on keeping people healthy. Health promotion programs aim to engage and empower individuals and communities to choose healthy behaviours and make changes that reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases and other morbidities. Defined by the World Health Organization, health promotion is: “The process of enabling people to increase control over, and to improve, their health. It moves beyond a focus on individual behaviour towards a wide range of social and environmental interventions.”
Disease prevention differs from health promotion because it focuses on specific efforts aimed at reducing the development and severity of chronic diseases and other morbidities.
Wellness is related to health promotion and disease prevention. Wellness is described as the attitudes and active decisions made by an individual that contribute to positive health behaviours and outcomes.
Health promotion and disease prevention programs often address social determinants of health, which influence modifiable risk behaviours. Social determinants of health are the economic, social, cultural, and political conditions in which people are born, grow, and live that affect health status. Modifiable risk behaviours include, for example, tobacco use, poor eating habits, and lack of physical activity, which contribute to the development of chronic disease.
Which best serves as the title for the passage?
Understanding Health Promotion
Social Determinants of Health
Defining Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
What do you know about disease prevention?
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Dịch nghĩa câu hỏi:Lựa chọn nào làm tiêu đề tốt nhất cho đoạn văn?
A. Hiểu về tăng cường sức khỏe
B. Các yếu tố quyết định có tính xã hội của sức khỏe
C. Định nghĩa tăng cường sức khỏe và phòng chống dịch bệnh
D. Bạn biết gì về phòng chống dịch bệnh?
Giải thích: Đoạn văn chủ yếu đưa ra định nghĩa và phân biệt hai khái niệm tăng cường sức khỏe và phòng chống dịch bệnh nên phương án C phù hợp nhất.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Smoking is unhealthy. It also costs governments billions of dollars in health-care costs.
- Nam was so rude to them last night. Now he feels regretful.
- It is probable to rain heavily this evening.
- Would you like to have dinner with me?”, Miss Hoa said to me.
- I haven’t stayed in a hotel for years.
- Hot soup is very comfortable on a cold winters day.
- Preventing the soil from erosion, the trees planted by the farmer many years before were what stopped the flood from reaching their house.
- Van Cliburn studies piano from 1951 to 1954 and won multiple awards between 1958 and 1960.
- The word violates” in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to ______.