When might the police ask a proof for help?
when they do not know anything about a criminal
when they know someone will be targeted by a serial killer
when they know who to arrest
when they need an artistic sketch of a suspect
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- What can be inferred about the thieves?
- The word ‘festivities’ in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to________.
- The word ‘Founded’ in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to________.
- What is the passage
- The word ‘he’ in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- What happened during the robbery?
- Which is NOT true about the robbery?
- The main purpose of the third paragraph is to________.
- Frank and Brandy are talking about Brandys last vacation.Frank: