Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 31 to 35.
Since the 19th century, companies have looked for better and cleaner ways of creating electricity. One UK company has created a special type of floor made of square tiles. Under each square, there is a system that can create electricity very cheaply when someone steps on it!
The design of the floor works very well when it is used in very busy areas. And the reason is that a lot of energy is created simply because of the large numbers of people walking across the floor.
The floor can have other uses too; one of them is to record how many people visit a shopping centre. This kind of information is very useful for shop owners because very often they want to know at which times of days they have the highest numbers of customers. So the next time you visit a bit shopping centre, have a careful look at the floor that you are walking across!
(Adapted from Preliminary for S ale Trainer)
What is the passage mainly about?
A shopping centre that sells electricity
A new way to build houses
A special floor that creates electricity
A difficulty in creating electricity.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi TN THPT QG năm 2021
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- She borrows a lot of English books from the school library last week.
- The spokesman had an uphill struggle to find an explanation that was readily intelligent to the layman.
- The boy has a lot of toy cars, but he never plays with it.
- It is not necessary for you to wear formal clothes to the party this evening
- She last phoned her close friend two months ago
- ‘I have a lot of homework to do”, Ha said.
- Students are forbidden to bring their phones into the exam room. There is no exception whatsoever
- Mike doesnt feel well today. He cant go out with his friends
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?re