What advantage do athletes from high-altitude countries have?
more muscles in their legs
lower amounts of lactate in their muscles
a strong sense of culture
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
Dẫn chứng: Some athletes’ abilities are naturally enhanced by their environment. Those raised at high altitudes in countries such as Kenya, Ethiopia, and Morocco have blood that is rich in hemoglobin.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The headmaster made him stay behind after class.
- Nobody apart from my sister thought I would win the scholarship.
- Choosing a suitable job is really important to adolescents.
- At a café.~ Joe:
- In a ball room.~ Chuck: What do you think of horror films?”~ Phil: ………….”
- while another said he enjoyed
- The classes have been popular with students. One
- Stillness: Yoga and Meditation; Happiness and Stinginess, and the Good Life on a Dollar a Day. The latter
- where optional seminar-style classes in recent years