Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.
They believe a single gunman carried out the attack.
The attack’s is believed to have carried out a single gunman
A single gunman is believed to have carried out the attack
It is believed to be carried out the attack by a single gunman.
It is believed that the attack has been carried out by a single gunman.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word advantage” in the last paragraph most closely means ______.
- In the author’s judgment, ______.
- In order to show that learning to write requires effort, the author gives the example
- Learning to write is ______.
- Normal human beings ______.
- According to the passage
- The author of the passage argues that ______.
- We sometimes think of writing as more real than speech because ______.
- This article is about ________