Read the following passage and mark the latter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks
There are several key technologies which will, without doubt, (26)_______ the nature of work in the twenty first century, one of which is virtual reality. Appealing to several of your senses at once, this marvel of science presents images that respond instantaneously (27)_______ your movements. It allows people to behave as if they were somewhere completely different; this could be a place which existed hundreds of years ago, or a completely fictional one. At present, you need to wear bizarre-looking goggles to receive the images. (28)_______, as computers become smarter these will be replaced by more lightweight ones, which will be able to superimpose synthesized images onto the real world.
As software evolves, complex systems may be simplified into models which are (29)_______ longer beyond human comprehension. New ranks of specialists will clearly be needed to enable both expert (30)_______ amateur alike to access such applications. Clearly, the job opportunities this created for those trained in virtual reality will be immense.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Dịch: Có một số công nghệ quan trọng, chắc chắn sẽ ảnh hưởng đến bản chất công việc trong thế kỷ XXI, một trong số đó là thực tế ảo.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Ann jogs every morning. It is very good for her health
- My brother tried very hard to past the driving test. He could hardly pass it
- People are not allowed to photograph the interior of the palace
- You must never take your helmet off while you are riding a motorcycle
- The president offered his congratulations to the players when they won the cup
- The author argues that there is more diversity of life in the sea than in the rain forests because _____.
- Which of the following is true about the ocean according to the passage?
- The passage suggests that most rain forest species are
- Why does the author compare rain forests and coral reefs?