Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
The meeting was attended by nearly one hundred scientists, several of ___ were very young.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Sunbathing is still a popular activity. People do it even though they know it can cause cancer.
- Her living conditions were not good. She studied very well.
- ‘You shouldn’t have leaked our confidential report to the press, Frank!’ said Jane.
- Because he came to class late, the teacher punished him.
- You wont be allowed in until your identity has been checked.
- If I had studied English earlier, I would have had a better job now.
- Lack of finances is one of the main barrier to many peoples lifelong learning process.
- Government offices store and maintain such documents as certificates of birth, marrying and death.
- According to the passage, who help ecotourism to develop