Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is CLOSEST in meaning to each of the following questions.
The man wore gloves in order not to leave any fingerprints.
In order to leave some fingerprints the man took off his gloves.
His fingerprints would not be left unless the man wore gloves.
The man wore gloves so that he would not leave any fingerprints
The man wore gloves in order that his fingerprints would be taken.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Dịch đề: Người đàn ông đeo gang tay để không để lại bất kỳ dấu vân tay nào.
Cấu trúc: in order to + V = so that + clause: để (chỉ mục đích của hành động)
Dịch: Người đàn ông đeo găng tay để ông ấy sẽ không để lại dấu vân tay nào.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word pattern” in line 15 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the author, what do potters use to remove the pot from the wheel?
- It can be inferred from the passage that clay is processed commercially in order to ______.
- The word functional” in line 6 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the passage, which of the following can be learned about an ancient civilization by examining its pottery?
- The word it” in line 2 refers to ______.
- What does the passage mainly d
- From the passage, we can infer that a high school teacher ______.
- Because the general pattern of schooling varies little from one setting to the next, school children throughout the country ______.