Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
The forces behind the women’s liberation movement vary from culture to culture.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
Giải thích: The forces behind the women’s liberation movement vary from culture to culture. (Các thế lực đằng sau phong trào giải phóng phụ nữ thay đổi từ văn hóa này sang văn hóa khác.)
A. change quickly (v.): thay đổi nhanh B. increase sharply (v.): tăng mạnh
C. move to (v.): chuyển đến D. stay unchanged (v.): không đổi
Vậy vary có nghĩa tương phản với phương án D.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Smoking is unhealthy. It also costs governments billions of dollars in health-care costs.
- Nam was so rude to them last night. Now he feels regretful.
- It is probable to rain heavily this evening.
- Would you like to have dinner with me?”, Miss Hoa said to me.
- I haven’t stayed in a hotel for years.
- Hot soup is very comfortable on a cold winters day.
- Preventing the soil from erosion, the trees planted by the farmer many years before were what stopped the flood from reaching their house.
- Van Cliburn studies piano from 1951 to 1954 and won multiple awards between 1958 and 1960.
- The word violates” in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to ______.