The fire must have been started on purpose; otherwise, it couldn’t have caused so much damage.
The fire might have been very serious if nobody had tried to prevent it.
Seeing that it destroyed so many things, the fire can’t have been accidental
If someone were to start a fire there, it could prove highly damaging
No one can say for sure how the fire broke out, but the harm it did is obvious.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He was very tired. He agreed to help me with my homework.
- Emily didn’t receive a scholarship. Emily is a good student.
- “I am very pleased at how things have turned out.” She said to her employees
- People who are unhappy sometimes try to compensate by eating too much.
- How does the writer seem to feel about the future of banks?
- The word “their” in line 20 refers to …… .
- What does the author think may happen in the future?
- The author mentions the case of commuters in the third paragraph to illustrate …….
- Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?