Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 35 to 42
The three phases of human memory are the sensory memory, the short-term memory, and the long- term memory. This division of the memory into phases is based on the length of time of the memory.
Sensory memory is instantaneous memory. It is an image or memory that enters your mind only for a short period of time; it comes and goes in under a second. The memory will not last longer than that unless the information enters the short-term memory.
Information can be held in the short-term memory for about twenty seconds or as long as you are actively using it. If you repeat a fact to yourself, that fact will stay in your short-term memory as long as you keep repeating it. Once you stop repeating it, either it is forgotten or it moves into long term memory.
Long-term memory is the huge memory tank that can hold ideas and images for years and years. Information can be added to your long-term memory when you actively try to put it there through memorization or when an idea or image enters your mind on its own.
The best title for this passage would be __________.
The difference between sensory and short-term memory
How long it takes to memorize
The stages of human memory
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
C. Các giai đoạn của trí nhớ con người
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Mary knew how busy I was. She offered to help me
- She gave a great performance at the festival. We now know she has artistic talent
- You should have persuaded him to change his mind
- Never borrow money from friends”, my father said.
- Murder is the most serious of all crimes.
- Last week Mark told me that he got very bored with his present job and is looking for a new one.
- There must be something wrong with him because he looks rather tiredly.
- Gilbert Newton Lewis, a chemist, helped to develop the modern electron theory of valence, a theory what explains the forces holding atoms together in
- It can be inferred from the passage that if a person remembers a piece of information for two days, this is probably _________.