The basketball team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.
Hardly had the basketball team known they lost the match when they started to blame each other.
Not only did the basketball team lose the match but they blamed each other as well.
No sooner had the basketball team started to blame each other than they knew they lost the match.
As soon as they blamed each other, the basketball team knew they lost the match.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word advantage” in the last paragraph most closely means ______.
- In the author’s judgment, ______.
- In order to show that learning to write requires effort, the author gives the example
- Learning to write is ______.
- Normal human beings ______.
- According to the passage
- The author of the passage argues that ______.
- We sometimes think of writing as more real than speech because ______.
- This article is about ________