Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each of the pair of sentences in the following questions from 49 to 50.
The basketball team knew they lost the match. They soon started to blame each other.
Not only did the basketball team lose the match but they blamed each other as well.
Hardly had the basketball team known they lost the match when they started to blame each other.
No sooner had the basketball team started to blame each other than they knew they lost the match.
As soon as they blamed each other, the basketball team knew they lost the match.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I invited Rachel to my party, but she couldnt come. She had arranged to do something else.
- There has been a widespread __________about whether North Korea has successfully miniaturized a nuclear weapon and whether it has a working H-bom
- Jane would never forget first prize in such a prestigious
- Van Gogh suffered from depression by overwork and ill-health.
- Part time jobs give us freedom to ________our own interest.
- Its important to project a(n)________ image during the interview.
- Dont worry! Our new product will keep you bathroom clean and ________
- I wont buy that car because it has too much
- Applications ________in after 30 April will not be considered.