The authority explains the concept of interfering with the others’ use and enjoyment of the commons by………….
explaining that sometimes this interference is intensional and sometimes unintentional.
giving examples of various forms of commons and of ways people interfere with them.
pointing out ways in which people, and organizations interfere with others’ rights.
comparing it to another common negative experience.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
Dẫn chứng: Those that disregard the obligation to not interfere with others’ use and enjoyment of the commons by producing noise pollution are , in many ways, acting like a bully in a scholyard.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- According to the reading passage, why did Joseph Pulitzer invent the Pulitzer Prize?
- Which sentence about the Pulitzer Prize is NOT true according to the reading passage?
- Why does the writer mention John F. Kennedy” in line 2?
- The word partial” in the passage is closest in meaning to …………..
- According to the reading passage, who receives the Pulitzer Prize?
- And they all say they would much rather go on living in their old farmhouse
- The three families get
- Joe works at home
- Pam looks after the shopping and