The author of the passage implies that secondhand noise pollution…………………..
make people both the cause and the victim of noise pollution.
is usually more annoying people because it is out of one’s control.
damages a person’s health as much as secondhand smoke.
is not as damaging physically as noise that one generates oneself.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: B
B. luôn luôn gây khó chịu hơn vì nó nằm ngoài tầm kiểm soát của một người.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- According to the reading passage, why did Joseph Pulitzer invent the Pulitzer Prize?
- Which sentence about the Pulitzer Prize is NOT true according to the reading passage?
- Why does the writer mention John F. Kennedy” in line 2?
- The word partial” in the passage is closest in meaning to …………..
- According to the reading passage, who receives the Pulitzer Prize?
- And they all say they would much rather go on living in their old farmhouse
- The three families get
- Joe works at home
- Pam looks after the shopping and