The author mentions the case of commuters in the third paragraph to illustrate …….
the modern technology of the e-cash system
the banks’ cooperation with credit-card companies
the transferrability of the system
a possible drawback of the system
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- He was very tired. He agreed to help me with my homework.
- Emily didn’t receive a scholarship. Emily is a good student.
- “I am very pleased at how things have turned out.” She said to her employees
- The fire must have been started on purpose; otherwise, it couldn’t have caused so much damage.
- People who are unhappy sometimes try to compensate by eating too much.
- How does the writer seem to feel about the future of banks?
- The word “their” in line 20 refers to …… .
- What does the author think may happen in the future?
- Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?