The author argues that there is more diversity of life in the sea than in the rain forests because _____.
there are too many insects to make meaningful distinctions
marine life-forms reproduce at a faster rate
more phyla and classes of life are represented in the sea
many insect species are too small to divide into categories
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Dẫn chứng: If basic, broad categories such as phyla and classes are given more emphasis than differentiating between species, then the greatest diversity of life is unquestionably the sea.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Ann jogs every morning. It is very good for her health
- My brother tried very hard to past the driving test. He could hardly pass it
- People are not allowed to photograph the interior of the palace
- You must never take your helmet off while you are riding a motorcycle
- The president offered his congratulations to the players when they won the cup
- Which of the following is true about the ocean according to the passage?
- The passage suggests that most rain forest species are
- Why does the author compare rain forests and coral reefs?
- Which of the following conclusions is supported by the passag