IV. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning
to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions
Teletext is continuously sent out at all times when regular television programs are
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Overeating is a cause of several deadly diseases. Physical inactivity is another cause ofseveral deadly diseases.
- She looked through the hotel advertisements. She stopped only when taking a fancy toone piece.
- We’re having a reunion this weekend. Why don’t you come?” John said to us.
- If we can solve this problem soon, it will be better for all concerned.
- I never came to this city, so I couldn’t meet him.
- In order to get a work as a computer analyst, you need a degree in computer science.
- These exercises look easy, but they are very relatively difficult for us
- In order no money would be wasted, we had to account for every penny we spent
- The word it” in the last paragraph refers to_____________.