Silent reading, especially in public places, flourished mainly because of _______.
the decreasing need to read aloud
the development of libraries
the increase in literacy
the decreasing number of listeners
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: C
Dẫn chứng: The last century saw a steady gradual increase in literacy and thus in the number of readers.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Mary knew how busy I was. She offered to help me
- She gave a great performance at the festival. We now know she has artistic talent
- You should have persuaded him to change his mind
- Never borrow money from friends”, my father said.
- Murder is the most serious of all crimes.
- Last week Mark told me that he got very bored with his present job and is looking for a new one.
- There must be something wrong with him because he looks rather tiredly.
- Gilbert Newton Lewis, a chemist, helped to develop the modern electron theory of valence, a theory what explains the forces holding atoms together in
- It can be inferred from the passage that if a person remembers a piece of information for two days, this is probably _________.