XII. Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions
She looked through the hotel advertisements. She stopped only when taking a fancy to
She took so great a fancy to the hotel advertisements that she could not stop reading them.
She stopped looking through the hotel advertisements only when she had found another piece
She stopped reading the hotel advertisements only when one of them caught her fancy.
She found the hotel advertisements so interesting that she could hardly turn away from them.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Overeating is a cause of several deadly diseases. Physical inactivity is another cause ofseveral deadly diseases.
- We’re having a reunion this weekend. Why don’t you come?” John said to us.
- If we can solve this problem soon, it will be better for all concerned.
- I never came to this city, so I couldn’t meet him.
- In order to get a work as a computer analyst, you need a degree in computer science.
- These exercises look easy, but they are very relatively difficult for us
- In order no money would be wasted, we had to account for every penny we spent
- The word it” in the last paragraph refers to_____________.
- The phrasal verb wear down” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to_____________.