Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
She gave a great performance at the festival. We now know she has artistic talent
Hardly had we known about her artistic talent when she gave a great performance at the festival.
Although she gave a great performance at the festival, now we still don’t know she has artistic talent.
Amazing as her artistic talent is, we don’t know about her great performance at the festival.
But for her great performance at the festival, we wouldn’t know about her artistic talent now.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: D
D. Nếu không có màn trình diễn tuyệt vời của cô ấy tại lễ hội, bây giờ chúng ta sẽ không biết về tài năng nghệ thuật của cô ấy.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Mary knew how busy I was. She offered to help me
- You should have persuaded him to change his mind
- Never borrow money from friends”, my father said.
- Murder is the most serious of all crimes.
- Last week Mark told me that he got very bored with his present job and is looking for a new one.
- There must be something wrong with him because he looks rather tiredly.
- Gilbert Newton Lewis, a chemist, helped to develop the modern electron theory of valence, a theory what explains the forces holding atoms together in
- It can be inferred from the passage that if a person remembers a piece of information for two days, this is probably _________.
- The expression on its own” in the last sentence can be best replaced by